Bongga ka ‘day!
Where the tarot gets a Pinoy pop culture twist. This deck uses vintage images from Filipino celebrity magazines from the 70s, colorful collage, and colloquial catchphrases to give you tarot full of Filipino flavor.
Use it to…
- Get real-time guidance on relationships, career, finances, goals, choices, and life in general (as though you were talking to your favorite Filipino tita or truth-telling best friend)
- Bond with yourself or others
- Build a self-awareness practice that’s light and fun
By Chinggay Labrador, creator of the Practical Magic Tarot. View all of Chinggay’s decks here.
Read more about the Pinoy Practical Magic Tarot here on Chinggay’s blog!
- 78-card deck in a standard tuck box
- A guide that includes Filipino instructions on how to read tarot plus Filipino and and English keywords and definitions.
- One set of Pinoy Practical Magic Stickers (two sheets that cover the full tarot deck)
There are no reviews yet.