Thank you for supporting a micro-business!
Here at the Little Red Tarot Shop we take great pride in providing friendly and helpful customer service – but please be aware this is not Amazon. Each order is processed, packaged and shipped by me, Beth, or our assistant Hele, twice a week. We are a very small operation and typically work Mondays or Tuesdays and Thursdays or Fridays. Your patience is sincerely appreciated.
- Please read this page before contacting us – it contains answers to most common questions!
- If this does not answer you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. (Please do not use social media or any other email address for customer enquiries as these can easily be missed.)
- Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
- We prioritise urgent requests but note we are not in the shop every single day, so please allow a little time for a response.
Shipping & Delivery
We have provided both standard (non-tracked) and tracked shipping services so that you may choose an option to suit your budget/needs. We strongly recommend opting for a tracked service.
IMPORTANT: If you choose non-tracked delivery, please note that there is no tracking number. In the unlikely event that your order does not reach you, this is your responsibility. It will not be possible to track down your parcel and if it has not been delivered to you, we must wait for it to be returned to us.
If you would like a tracking number for your order, please choose tracked delivery. Your tracking information will be available via your account page 48 hrs after your order has shipped. Once you have this number, it is up to you to follow your parcel and follow up with your local delivery service if necessary.
- UK | 1st Class (no tracking) or Tracked & Signed – both delivered by Royal Mail.
- International | Standard Air Mail (no tracking) | International Tracked & Signed – both handled by Royal Mail until arrival in your country, then by a partner courier. (This is normally your national postal service, or in some EU countries, GLS.)
When your order has shipped, you will receive an automated email from the Little Red Tarot Shop. If you do not see a shipping confirmation, please check your spam folder (especially if you are using Gmail!)
You can also see if your order has shipped on your account page at any time – an order marked ‘complete’ has shipped.
Tracking numbers will be available on your account page 1-2 days after shipping.
- UK orders should be received within one week of shipping (normally much quicker – usually within 3 days.)
- International orders may take up to three weeks of shipping (again, normally much quicker – usually within 7 days.)
- In certain countries, delivery may take longer. We have so far found that long delays are possible in Peru, Chile, Argentina, and South Africa.
Please allow time for your order to arrive!
Before contacting us, please also double-check your order to ensure that the items you have ordered are in stock – back-orders will be shipped as soon as the item arrives in stock (see below).
- You are liable to pay any customs/import tax that your country may impose on your order.
- Addresses are printed directly from the shipping address you provide. If your parcel is undelivered due to an error in your address, this is your responsibility. Refunds/replacements are not available.
- If your parcel is undelivered because you do not collect it from your local post office or depot, this is your responsibility. Refunds/replacements are not available.
- If your parcel is returned to us, we will be in touch right away to arrange re-shipping. You will need to confirm your address and pay again for shipping (note that this may be more expensive than your original payment).
- In countries where art, books, paper or esoteric items are restricted/prohibited, please note that we cannot be responsible for parcels that are censored, delayed or destroyed. It is your responsibility to know the rules in your country and refunds are not available.
Returns, replacements & refunds
We are very proud of the wonderful items we sell, and you should expect to receive your goodies in perfect condition! Please speak to us if you have any issues with your items, by emailing email@example.com.
- We are very happy to replace any item that is found to be faulty. Please contact us as soon as possible and *within one week* of receiving the item. A replacement will normally be sent out free of charge immediately – this may be a single card or an entire deck, depending on the item/problem.
- We are unable to offer returns on items where you have changed your mind, don’t like or ‘don’t connect with’ the item. We ask that you shop mindfully, and welcome your pre-purchase questions!
- Please note: refunds are not available for items that are undelivered where the reason is your responsibility (e.g. errors in your shipping address, a neighbour taking your parcel, or you fail to collect from your local post office or depot.)
- If your parcel is returned to LRT, we will contact you to discuss re-sending it and will send a payment request for the repeat shipping. We will re-send your item when this is paid. Please note refunds are not available for these parcels.
- Digital items are delivered immediately via email and are available on your account page, and cannot be refunded.
If you have any problem with your order, please do not open a PayPal dispute until you have contacted us first. We are friendly and reasonable human beings and wherever possible we want to help resolve your issue quickly and fairly!
I want to add something else to my order
If you have a previous order that is currently ‘processing’ (i.e. it has been placed and paid for, but has not yet been packed and shipped) you can add items to this orderer £3, saving on shipping costs. Everything will ship together when available.
To do this, please place a new order in the usual way. At checkout you will see an additional shipping option: Add to previous order. Select this method to add your items to a previous order.
Please note that if your new order contains back-ordered items, this may hold up your whole order. If you want to receive items quickly, you will need to place separate orders so we can ship separately.
This service is only available for customers who have one or more previous orders that are still ‘processing’. If you are not sure, you can view your previous orders on your account page.
I want to cancel my order
Provided your order has not shipped, you can do this very easily yourself. Log in to your account page and click ‘cancel’ beside the order. This will place your order on hold, so nothing will be shipped to you. When we are next in the shop, we will cancel your order and, if a payment has been made, refund this via PayPal.
You cannot cancel an order that has been shipped and refunds are not available for re
Whilst most cancellations are processed within a day or two, please understand we do not work in the shop every day and it may take a few days for us to processes your cancellation.
Back-orders & pre-orders
An item that is ‘available on back-order’ is not currently in stock because we are waiting on new stock to arrive, or it is a new item that is in production (pre-orders). You have the option to order and pay for this item right away, reserving your copy from our next shipment. Your order will ship when the item becomes available.
Note: If your order contains multiple items, a back-order or pre-order will hold up the entire order. If you would like your in-stock items sooner, please place separate orders. Otherwise, your order will ship all together when back-ordered item/s are in stock.
Payment is processed via PayPal, a super-safe online payment processor that encrypts all of your personal data and allows you to pay in your own currency.
PayPal is currently the only method available for payments. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!
Any enquiries about your order not answered above should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not use social media or any other email address for customer service – this may mean that we are not able to respond to you.)
Thank you so much for your custom, and for supporting independent artists, creators, healers and retailers!
Beth – Owner/Manager
Hele – Assistant