Thank you for supporting a micro-business!
Here at the Little Red Tarot Shop we take great pride in providing friendly and helpful customer service – but please be aware this is not Amazon. There are two of us working part time. Each order is processed, packaged and shipped by me, Beth, or our assistant Hele, twice a week.
- Please read this page before contacting us – it contains answers to most common questions!
- If this does not answer you, please email email@example.com for assistance. (Please do not use any other email address for customer enquiries.)
- Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
- We prioritise urgent requests but note we are not in the shop every single day, so please allow a little time for a response.
Terms & Conditions of Orders
Shipping & Delivery
- UK | Royal Mail standard or Tracked & Signed: We have upgraded all orders to First Class as standard, to help mitigate delays in the postal service. Tracked service is still available as normal, though please note that to minimise contact, Royal Mail are not currently asking for signatures on delivery.
- International | Tracked & Signed or Tracked (depending on country). Please note many countries have suspended the need for a signature on delivery, in an attempt to minimise person-to-person contact.
When your order has shipped, your order will be marked ‘complete’ on your account page. An order marked ‘processing’ is awaiting shipment. When your order ships you will also receive an automated email from the Little Red Tarot Shop. If you do not see a shipping confirmation, please check your spam folder (especially if you are using Gmail!) and if you still do not find a notification, you can check your account page for your up-to-date order status.
You will receive your tracking number shortly after your order has shipped (this may take 1-3 days). When available, your tracking number will be shown on your account page.
International customers, please check your tracking information before contacting us – ‘missing’ parcels are very often waiting at local depots for recipients to pick up. If parcels are returned to us because they were not collected from your local depot, you will need to pay for shipping once more.
Please also double-check your order to ensure that the items you have ordered are in stock – back-orders will be shipped as soon as the item arrives in stock (see below).
- Addresses are printed directly from the shipping address you provide. If your parcel is undelivered due to an error in your address, this is your responsibility. Refunds/replacements are not available.
- If your parcel is undelivered because you do not collect it from your local post office or depot, this is your responsibility. Refunds/replacements are not available.
- If your parcel is returned to us, we will be in touch right away to arrange re-shipping. You will need to confirm your address and pay again for shipping (note that this may be more expensive than your original payment).
- In countries where art, books, paper or esoteric items are restricted/prohibited, please note that we cannot be responsible for parcels that are censored, delayed or destroyed. It is your responsibility to know the rules in your country and refunds are not available in these circumstances.
Returns, replacements & refunds
We are very proud of the wonderful items we sell, and you should expect to receive your goodies in perfect condition! Please speak to us as soon as possible if you have any issues with your items by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are friendly and reasonable human beings and wherever possible we want to help resolve your issue quickly and fairly in line with the terms above.
- We are very happy to replace any item that is found to be faulty. Please contact us as soon as possible and *within one week* of receiving the item. A replacement will normally be sent out free of charge immediately – this may be a single card or an entire deck, depending on the item/problem.
- We are unable to offer returns on items where you have changed your mind, don’t like or ‘don’t connect with’ the item. We ask that you shop mindfully, and welcome your pre-purchase questions!
- Refunds are not available for items that are undelivered where the reason is your responsibility (e.g. if you fail to collect from your local post office or depot, errors in your shipping address, a neighbour taking your parcel.)
- If your parcel is returned to LRT, we will contact you to discuss re-sending it and will send a payment request for the repeat shipping. We will re-send your item when this is paid.
- Digital items are delivered immediately via email and are available on your account page, and cannot be refunded.
Back-orders & pre-orders
An item that is ‘available on back-order’ is not currently in stock because we are waiting on new stock to arrive, or it is a new item that is in production (pre-orders). You have the option to order and pay for this item right away, reserving your copy from our next shipment. Your order will ship when the item becomes available.
Note: If your order contains multiple items, a back-order or pre-order will hold up the entire order. If you would like your in-stock items sooner, please place separate orders. Otherwise, your order will ship all together when back-ordered item/s are in stock.
I want to cancel my order
Provided your order has not shipped, you can do this very easily yourself. Log in to your account page and click ‘cancel’ beside the order. This will place your order on hold, so nothing will be shipped to you. When we are next in the shop, we will cancel your order and, if a payment has been made, refund this via PayPal.
Whilst most cancellations are processed within a day or two, please understand we do not work in the shop every day and it may take a few days for us to processes your cancellation. If you experience a delay here, please do not worry. We will sort it as soon as we are back at work!
Please note you/we cannot cancel an order that has been shipped.
Payment is processed via PayPal, a super-safe online payment processor that encrypts all of your personal data and allows you to pay in your own currency.
PayPal is currently the only payment method we accept.
Any enquiries about your order not answered above should be sent to email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your custom, and for supporting independent artists, creators, healers and retailers!
Beth – Owner/Manager
Hele – Assistant
Read more: About us