Thank you for supporting a micro-business!
Here at Little Red Tarot we take great pride in providing friendly and helpful customer service, but please be aware this is not Amazon. We are a team of two people working part time and prioritising our wellbeing and fun!
- Please read this page before contacting us – it contains answers to most common questions!
- If this does not answer you, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Please quote your order number.
- We prioritise urgent requests but note we are not in the shop every day, so please allow a little time for a response.
Shipping & Delivery
We normally ship on Mondays and Thursdays.
- UK | Royal Mail Standard or Tracked (Special Delivery).
- International | Royal Mail Tracked International.
- We regret that we no longer ship to the EU.
When your order has shipped, your order will be marked ‘complete’ on your account page. An order marked ‘processing’ is awaiting shipment. When your order ships you will also receive an automated email from the Little Red Tarot Shop. If you do not see a shipping confirmation, please check your spam folder (especially if you are using Gmail!) and if you still do not find a notification, you can check your account page for your up-to-date order status.
You will receive your tracking number after your order has shipped (this may take 1-3 days) – it will be shown on your account page. Please note, you’ll need to create an account or login to your existing account in order to have direct access to your order information and tracking number. If you check out as a Guest, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your tracking info (email replies can sometimes take 2-3 days).
International customers, please check your tracking information before contacting us – ‘missing’ parcels are very often waiting at local depots for recipients to pick up. If parcels are returned to us because they were not collected from your local depot, you will need to pay for re-shipping.
- Addresses are printed directly from the shipping address you provide. If your parcel is undelivered due to an error in your address, this is your responsibility. Refunds/replacements are not available in such circumstances.
- Please follow your tracking information (your number will be shown on your account page.) If your parcel is undelivered because you do not collect it from your local post office or depot, this is your responsibility. Refunds/replacements are not available.
- If your parcel is returned to us, we will be in touch to arrange re-shipping. You will need to confirm your address and pay again for shipping.
- In countries where art, books, paper or esoteric items are restricted/prohibited, we cannot be responsible for parcels that are censored, delayed or destroyed. It is your responsibility to know the rules in your country and refunds are not available in these circumstances.
Returns, replacements & refunds
We are very proud of the items we sell, and you should expect to receive your goodies in perfect condition! Please speak to us as soon as possible if your item is at all damaged or faulty by emailing email@example.com.
- We are very happy to replace any item that is found to be faulty. Please contact us *within one week* of receiving the item. A replacement will normally be sent out free of charge immediately – this may be a single card or a replacement item, depending on the item/problem.
- We are unable to offer returns on items where you have changed your mind, don’t like or ‘don’t connect with’ the item. We ask that you shop mindfully, and welcome your pre-purchase questions!
- Refunds are not available for items that are undelivered where the reason is your responsibility (e.g. if you fail to collect from your local post office or depot, errors in your shipping address, a neighbour taking your parcel.)
- If your parcel is returned to LRT, we will contact you to discuss re-sending it and will send a payment request for the repeat shipping. We will re-send your item when this is paid.
- Digital items are delivered immediately via email and are available on your account page.
An item that is ‘available on back-order’ is not currently in stock because we are waiting on new stock to arrive. You have the option to order and pay for this item right away, reserving your copy from our next shipment. Your order will ship when the item arrives in stock.
Note: If your order contains multiple items, a back-order or pre-order will hold up the entire order. If you would like your in-stock items sooner, please place separate orders. Otherwise, your order will ship all together when back-ordered item/s are in stock.
I want to cancel my order
Provided your order has not shipped, you can easily do this yourself. Log in to your account page and click ‘cancel’ beside the order. This will place your order on hold, so nothing will be shipped to you. When we are next in the shop, we will cancel your order and, if a payment has been made, refund this via PayPal.
Whilst most cancellations are processed within a day or two, please understand we do not work in the shop every day and it may take a few days for us to processes your cancellation. If you experience a delay here, please do not worry. We will sort it as soon as we are back in the shop!
Please note you/we cannot cancel an order that has been shipped. If your order is on its way, you can return it to us for a refund on the cost of the items (you cover postage costs).
Any enquiries about your order not answered above should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your custom, and for supporting independent artists, creators, healers and retailers!
Beth – Owner/Manager
Hele – Assistant