Are you part of a queer witchy group? Organising a fundraiser? In need of tarot decks for a social/spiritual/healing justice project?
Sometimes our stock gets damaged in transit to us. The cards inside are fine, but the boxes have received bumps, making them unsaleable through the shop.
I am constantly wondering what on earth I can do with these decks to ensure they don’t go to waste. I have no desire to profit from them (normally I’m able to get replacements or compensation from the sender). Often I give them away or send to folks organising healing justice projects, fundraising events for projects I support, witchy groups, or marginalised bloggers looking for items to review.
Would you like decks for your group, project, or fundraiser?
- Email email@example.com and let me know a little about your group/event/project and what you’re looking for. Please note I can’t support every project! I proritise projects that directly benefit people of colour and my queer family.
- Let me know which decks you’re interested in (list below of currently available titles, though there are others too) and the sort of numbers you need.
- I’ll put together a package for you and let you know the postage.
- You’ll pay the postage and I’ll get it shipped off! (If you can’t afford postage, let me know this too – we can probably figure something out ;))
We currently have (in various numbers):
Please note it is hard to keep this list entirely up to date and we may not have the exact decks you’re after.
- Prisma Visions Tarot
- Light Visions Tarot
- Starchild Tarot
- Starchild Tarot (large size)
- Sasuraibito Tarot
- Wanderer’s Tarot Solar edition
- Wanderer’s Tarot Midnight edition
- Lioness Oracle Tarot
- Holly Simple Tarot
- Apparition Tarot
- Spirit Speak Tarot
- Vessel Oracle
- Queen Alice Tarot
- Slutist Tarot
- Story Medicine Tarot
…plus various others in singles or small numbers.