Winter break: 21st Dec – 4th Jan
It’s slow season! Please expect anything ordered over the Christmas/New Year period to take a fair bit longer than usual to reach you.
- The online shop is open and you can still place orders. (EU customers: orders are closed until new year).
- We are still shipping orders during this time, though less frequently.
- We will check emails once or twice per week and answer urgent queries only.
Normal shipping and customer service will resume on 4th January.
Recommended last order dates for Christmas delivery
(All dates have now passed.)
Note that we are a very small shop based in a rural area, and we ship all of our items via our local Post Office. What you find below are guidelines from Royal Mail, however we advise ordering as early as possible if you would like your goodies in time for holiday gifting. Be aware that the covid pandemic has affected shipping worldwide, and we are simply unable to guarantee delivery by Christmas.
Please also remember that if your order contains back-ordered items, this will hold up your entire parcel. If you want your in-stock items sending sooner, please place separate orders!
Order by 12 noon on Friday 18th December.
We are currently shipping orders every day. Standard UK orders from now til New Year will ship First Class, though you may prefer to use Tracked and Signed for faster delivery.
- Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg: 15th December
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland: 14th December
- Finland, Sweden: 13th December
- Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland and USA: 11th December
- Greece, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand: 8th December
- Caribbean, Central and South America: 6th December
- Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East, Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia): 5th December.