Below is a guide to recommended last posting dates, following Royal Mail’s guidelines. Note that we are a very small shop based in a rural area, and we ship all of our items via our local Post Office.
Our last trip to the post office will be 9am Saturday 21st December. Orders placed after this will ship after our winter break on 30th December.
Please also remember – if your order contains back-ordered goods, this will hold up your entire parcel. If you want your in-stock items sending sooner, please place separate orders. Thanks!
- Standard Royal Mail: Order by 10am on Friday 20th December. We will ship Friday’s parcels by First Class post.
- Royal Mail Tracked and Signed: Order by 8am on Saturday 21st December.
Order by 10am UK time.
- Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg: 17th December
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland: 16th December
- Finland, Sweden: 14th December
- Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland and USA: 13th December
- Greece, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand: 9th December
- Caribbean, Central and South America: 7th December
- Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East, Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia): 6th December.