Thank you for supporting a micro-business!
Here at the Little Red Tarot Shop we take great pride in providing fast, friendly and professional customer service – but please be aware this is not Amazon! Each order is processed, packaged and shipped by Beth or Hele, twice a week.
- Please read this page before contacting us – it contains answers to all of our most frequently asked questions!
- If this does not answer you, please email (below) for assistance.
- Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
- Please allow up to one week for a response (we will prioritise urgent requests but note we are not online every single day.)
- Please do not use social media for customer enquiries.
In placing an order in this shop, you agree to the terms explained below.
Shipping & Tracking Numbers
Orders are currently shipped twice a week.
I have provided both standard and tracked shipping services so that you may choose an option to suit your budget. I have had very few issues with standard shipping, but I understand that some people prefer a tracked service for peace of mind.
- UK | 2nd class (no tracking) £3.50 | Tracked £8.90
- EU | Standard Air Mail (no tracking) £7.50 | Tracked & Signed £13.50
- Elsewhere | Standard Air Mail (no tracking) £10 | Tracked & Signed £15
If you would like a tracking number for your order, please choose tracked delivery. Your tracking information will be available via your account page one or two days after your order has shipped (because I have to go back to the Post Office to retrieve it for you.) Once you have this number, it is up to you to follow your parcel and follow up with your local delivery service if necessary.
IMPORTANT: If you choose standard delivery, I will obtain proof of postage to you, but note that there is no tracking number. In the unlikely event that your order does not reach you, this is your responsibility. I will provide proof of postage. It will not be possible to track down your parcel and replacements cannot be sent.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an automated email from the Little Red Tarot Shop. Note that your tracking number will not appear here – it will be available on your account page a few days later.
If you do not see a shipping confirmation within three days of ordering, please check your spam folder before contacting me as they often end up here (especially if you are using Gmail)! Please also double-check your order to ensure that the items you have ordered are in stock – back-orders will be shipped as soon as the item arrives in stock (see below).
- UK orders should be received within one week of shipping (normally much quicker – usually within 3 days.)
- International orders may take up to three weeks of shipping (again, normally much quicker – usually within 7 days.)
Please allow this time for your order to arrive!
If/when we are on holiday, a big red notice will be displayed at checkout and on this page, letting you know when your order will ship.
- You are liable to pay any customs/import tax that your country may impose on your order.
- Addresses are printed directly from the shipping address you provide. If your parcel is undelivered due to an error in your address, this is your responsibility. If the parcel is returned to me, I can re-send it provided you confirm your address details and pay for shipping (note that this may be more expensive than your original payment).
- If your parcel is undelivered because you do not collect it from your local post office or depot, this is your responsibility. If the parcel is returned to me, I can re-send it provided you confirm your address details and pay again for shipping.
- In countries where art, books, paper or esoteric items are restricted/prohibited, please note that I cannot be responsible for parcels that are censored, delayed or destroyed. It is your responsibility, not mine, to know the rules in your country, and refunds are not available.
Returns, replacements and refunds
We are proud of the wonderful items we sell, and you should expect to receive your goodies in perfect condition! Please speak to us if you have any issues with your items, by emailing email@example.com.
- We are very happy to replace any item that is found to be faulty. Please contact us within 30 days of receiving the item. A replacement will normally be sent out immediately. We pay postage. Note that replacements cannot be sent after 30 days of you receiving the item.
- If you have changed your mind/don’t like the item and wish to return an item for a refund, you are welcome to do so provided it is unopened and in its original condition. Please contact us within 30 days of receiving the item. You pay postage.
Please note: refunds are not given for items that are undelivered where the reason is your responsibility (e.g. errors in your shipping address, a neighbour taking your parcel, or you fail to collect from your local post office or depot.)
If your parcel is returned to LRT, we will contact you to discuss re-sending it and will send a payment request for the repeat shipping.
Note that digital items are delivered via email and your account page and cannot be refunded.
If you have any problem with your order, please do not open a PayPal dispute until you have contacted us first. We are friendly and reasonable human beings and wherever possible we want to help resolve your issue quickly and fairly!
I want to add something else to my order
If you have a previous order that is currently ‘processing’ (i.e. it has been placed and paid for, but has not yet been packed and shipped) you can add items to this order and save on shipping. Everything will ship together when available.
To do this, please place a new order in the usual way. At checkout you will see an additional shipping option: Add to previous order. Select this method to add your items to a previous order.
Please note that if your new order contains back-ordered items, this may hold up your whole order. If you want to receive items quickly, you will need to place separate orders so we can ship separately.
This service is only available for customers who have one or more previous orders that are still ‘processing’. If you are not sure, you can view your previous orders on your account page.
I want to cancel my order
You can do this very easily yourself. Log in to your account page and click ‘cancel’ beside any order that has not yet been shipped. When we are available, we will cancel your order and, if a payment has been made, refund this via PayPal. Please note we cannot cancel and order that has been shipped, (though you may return it, as above.)
Payment is processed via PayPal, a super-safe online payment processor that encrypts all of your personal data and allows you to pay in your own currency.
PayPal is currently the only method available for payments. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!
What does “Available on back-order” mean?
This means that the item is not currently in stock, but will be restocked soon. Wherever possible, there will be an indication of when the item will be back in stock on the product page. If/when customers experience a long wait for an out-of-stock item, I will send updates via email.
Please note that if your order includes a backorder, your entire parcel will ship together when this item is back in stock. If you would like your ‘in stock’ items earlier, please purchase separately.
If the item says “In stock (can be backordered)” – this means it is in stock!
Any enquiries about your order not answered above should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not use social media or any other email address for customer service. Customers are served via this email address only.
Thank you so much for your custom, and for supporting independent artists, creators, healers and retailers!