The Prisma Visions Tarot is a full 79-card tarot deck, boxed with an accompanying 100 page guidebook by LA-based illustrator James R. Eads.
The Prisma Visions Tarot is a highly imaginative work of art that follows classic tarot symbolism with a fresh modern approach. It’s a timeless deck that takes cues from impressionistic surreal styles of the past, enchanting imagery of the present and clairvoyant visions of the future.
One of the most special and unique features of this deck is the minor arcana. When placed in order, the 14 cards of each suit create a panoramic story, a single image spanning the entire suit. These very high-quality cards also have flashing silver edges.
This deck is a unique and whimsical play on the classic tarot deck and features hand-drawn highly detailed cards. Despite the small frame of the cards, each was executed on such a large scale that the cards have developed into individual works of art. The Prisma Visions Tarot deck combines both borderless and bordered cards into one cohesive and enchanting work of art.
- 79-card deck
- Presented in a sturdy, beautifully printed flip-top ‘clam shell’ box.
- Cards are approximately 2.75″ x 4.75″ and all share identical backs.
- Cards printed with the highest quality inks on durable cardstock and are finished with a UV varnish and edged with metallic silver.
- Box also contains a booklet of about 100 pages with a short introduction. The bulk of the guide explores the imagery of each card and their associated meanings, beautifully written by Katherine Tombs.
Third edition. Edition size is 5,000.
About Prisma Visions Tarot editions:
Each edition of this deck has a different ’79th card’. Currently we are stocking the third edition, so the additional card is ‘Illumination’.
- First edition: ‘Strawberries’
- Second edition: ‘Gift’ (two fish)
- Third edition: ‘Illumination’