White Sage Tarot is a modern, minimalist tarot deck rooted in the traditional tarot structure, conceived and created by artist Theresa Hutch. Painted in watercolours and gouache, this calming, encouraging and whimsical deck is populated with animal allies and draws playfully on the symbolism of the natural world. The deck is also infused with seven chakras (energy centers) as an additional way to read the deck.
- LRT Special: All Little Red Tarot orders of this deck come with three full-sized cards (shuffled and drawn for you) from the original self-published deck.
Inspired by ancient healing traditions this charming tarot deck features endearing animals in the Court Cards, chakra colors in the Minors, and natural elements throughout. The 78 pocket-sized cards (2.30” x 3.70”) balance masculine and feminine energy with modern minimalist art rendered in a soft pastel palette. White Sage Tarot helps people find clarity and flow along the journey of life, and is presented in a lovely illustrated tin for safekeeping on your travels.
Why the name White Sage Tarot?
“Throughout the six months of painting and designing this deck Theresa has used white sage to help stir up creative engery in her home studio. As C.E. Lowman states, ‘Burning sage is one of the oldest and purest methods of cleansing a person, group of people or a space. While Native American sage burning is the most commonly recognized form of it today, it has nevertheless been a shared practice in other cultures too. From ancient Celtic druids who used sage as a sacred herb alongside Oak Moss for burning, to the indigenous people of the Amazon…'”
– Creator, Theresa Hutch
- Includes 78 pocket-sized cards measuring 2.30” x 3.70”
- 64-page booklet and chakra chart
- Presented in a lovely custom-illustrated tin for safekeeping
- LRT Special! All Little Red Tarot orders of this deck come with three full-sized cards from the original self-published deck