The Many Moons Workbook is now completely sold out. We won’t be getting any more workbooks in now – sorry!
…including Sarah Gottesdiener and Dori Midnight’s beautiful Moon Phase Potions!
And stay tuned for future releases from Sarah/Modern Women, which we will be stocking here.
Join our #Decklust mailing list to be kept in the loop!
- Check out Sarah’s wonderful Many Moons column on Little Red Tarot. Every full moon, we share a timely extract from the Many Moons Workbook.
- Read an interview with Sarah about the creation of Many Moons here.
Many Moons Workbook 2018 vol 2: July-December 2018
A modern lunar workbook with spell suggestions and workings, self-development prompts and more, created by Sarah Gottesdiener.
If you are a reader of this book, then you know the drill: tons of information, research on the major Moon phases of the second half of the year. (New, Waxing, Full, Waning, & Dark)
This book begins in July 2018 and focuses on the second half of the year: July-December. This is all new content for the year of 2018.
This book contains recipes, spell working suggestions and advice, manifestation musings, Tarot Talk, and self-help and development prompts to aid you in your evolution, healing, and to get your momentum and desires moving and flowing. In this workbook, information is given, questions are asked and exercises are suggested to help you with your own self-empowerment. These workbooks imagine a world where witches, women, femmes, and weirdos make their dreams come true, help others and the greater collective in service of their higher self and of spirit.
This workbook includes:
- Six different Tarot Spreads.
- Over 16 different and new rituals and spell workings.
- Writings about Shame, Deprogramming for Witches, Forgiveness, Abundance,Coming Home to Yourself, Death, Grief, Candle Magic, reprogramming your consciousness, meditation ideas, spell and ritual suggestions, crystal and herbal suggestions for the different main phases of the moon of the second half of 2018.
- Astrology overviews for each month.
- And much much much more!
As always, the author and editor Sarah Faith Gottesdiener is joined by a wonderfully diverse collective of experienced practitioners of various modalities. This volume includes Diego Basdeo with your monthly astro info, herbalist and practitioner Liz Migliorelli of Sister Spinster, writer, coach, and activist Layla Saad of Wild Mystic Woman, Astrologer, artist, and Tarot Reader Rachel Howe of Small Spells, writer and activist adrienne marie brown, writer Alexandria Bull and Buddhist nun and writer Pema Chödrön, and crystal experts & witches Mark & Martin of Spellbound Sky.
Self-published and printed in California on recycled paper.
This is a limited edition item that sells out each time it is published.