A large, opulent, tarot deck, created by Alejandra Luisa León. These rich cut-and-paste images blend galaxies of stars with roaring lions and prowling tigers, colourful roses burst forth from every opening, and classical images are juxtaposed with modern, iconic symbols. This deck is as quirky and unique as it is beautifully made.
Slightly larger than a regular tarot deck, these golden-edged cards feel strong and sturdy in your hands, printed on heavyweight 400gsm stock. They are presented in a high-quality two-piece box and accompanied by a small, detailed guidebook which offers not only the card meanings, but astrological correspondences for each card.
“The Lioness Oracle Tarot was collaged by hand, using found paper images. Being that the deck was made through collaging, it has a unique quality. Some of the images are straight forward, while others stretch the imagination. The vivid colors and cosmic connection of this creation invite you to open your third eye, expand your consciousness, and manifest your dreams.”
– Alejandra León Wolfe Rocha
- 78 large cards measuring 3.5″ x 5″. Printed on heavy 400gsm card stock, with antique gold edging
- Standard system: 22 major, 56 minor, with regular suits of Wands, Pentacles, Cups and Swords.
- 94-page rich and detailed guidebook offering divinatory meanings and astrological correspondences for the cards as well as information on cleansing the deck, centering/shielding/grounding, learning to read reversed cards, and numerology
- Presented in a sturdy, beautiful lidded box
Em (verified owner) –
This is a truly stunning, dreamy deck with such an unusual flair about it: I don’t own another deck like it! I highly recommend this deck. The cards and the box are of excellent quality and the images really capture the imagination.