A 78 card artist’s deck of hand-colored linocuts, inspired by the plants and animals of North America.
This beautiful deck was 18 months in the making, by linocut artist Emi Brady. Each image was painstakingly cut by hand, the printed and hand-coloured to create these richly detailed, stunning images. Emi worked with much-loved tarot veteran Rachel Pollack to create a full-length guidebook to accompany the deck. Everything is presented together in a custom-engraved bamboo box, making a perfect, high-quality gift.
This is a deck that will appeal to collectors and tarot beginners alike – the guidebook ensures that this lovely set contains everything you need to get started reading tarot.
- An interview with Emi about the process of creating this deck
- The Little Red Tarot review and highlights
Limited first edition. Once these have sold out, we will not have more until the second edition is available (currently expected early 2020).
This first edition box set includes:
- 78-card tarot deck. The cards have a soft matte finish and the edges of the cards are gilded with matte gold. Cards measure 2.75″ x 4.75″ ( 7 cm x 12 cm).
- Full-length guidebook written by Rachel Pollack
- Presented in a sturdy laser-engraved bamboo box with a magnet closure. Box measures 6.75″ L x 4.75″ W x 2.75″ H (17 cm x 12 cm x 7 cm).