Want us to review your tarot deck or book? Or feature your crowdfunding campaign?
We’re looking to review and feature items that we really love! Our aim is to inspire readers and showcase decks and books that we think they will like.
We get a lot of requests for features and reviews. It’s exciting that so many people are creating tarot decks nowadays, but please understand, we cannot possibly cover every deck or book that comes our way.
To avoid wasting anyone’s time, take a moment to familiarise yourself with Little Red Tarot. You’ll see that our angle is about inclusivity, diversity, alternative approaches to tarot and spirituality, and promoting views from the margins. We get excited about decks and books created by folks outside of the mainstream, self-published items, decks and books that feature diverse characters or concepts. We are looking for decks, books and artwork that have real depth, and that add something special and different to the world of tarot.
Please do not send unsolicited items in the mail. Please read below and then contact us first to ask about whether your item is a good fit for us.
Here’s how it works:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about your deck or book, what makes it special, why do you think Little Red Tarot is a good place for it to be featured. Please respect that we are busy people and keep you email brief and to-the-point. If possible, link to a web page that gives further information.
- If it’s a feature request, we’ll check it out and get back to you! If we do decide to feature your deck, this may be in the form of an interview, or we may ask you to contribute a guest post. If we’re especially busy, we may instead include your item in a round-up of exciting new tarot decks/books.
- If it’s a review, we’ll email our team and ask if anyone wants to check your item out.
- If so, you post the item direct to the reviewer (you pay postage.) Please note that sending an item does not guarantee that it will be featured!
- The reviewer checks out your item, and will then decide whether or not to carry out the review.
- If they go ahead, you can expect the review to be published within six weeks max.
Our reviews are honest. We don’t do gushing in exchange for free decks or books, or for payment. If we agree to review your deck or book, you’ll get the reviewer’s honest and thorough impressions. And if we don’t think your deck or book is a good fit, we won’t review it.
Thank you for reading and understanding!