The Tarot of the Crone is inspired by the ancient holy one. She is grandmother, witch, and hag. She has been ignored or trivialized because she holds powers that others fear or deny. Powers of time and transformation, of death and shadow, of wisdom and pain, of magic and wonder.
3rd edition. Originally sold in 2002 as a handmade limited edition, the Tarot of the Crone is Ellen Lorenzi-Prince’s first deck.
- Suits: Wands, Cups, Swords & Disks
- Court Cards Renamed: Beast, Witch, Grandmother & Shadow
- Majors: Most with familiar titles, except V-Tradition, VI-Crossroads, XII-Sacrifice, and XX-Calling.
- 78 tarot cards, 3” x 4.5”, (7.6 by 11.4 cm). Round corners, black borders and black, reversible backs.
- Small guidebook: 86 pages with card descriptions and meanings and small colour images of each card.
- Presented in sturdy, custom two-part box
Also by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince: The Dark Goddess Tarot