Want to learn how to read Tarot cards? Not sure where to start? With The Tarot Coloring Book, you can colour your way through every card in the deck, getting to know your cards in the process!
“As you colour the images, you’ll find yourself seeing symbols that you may not have noticed before. You’ll see stories and patterns begin to emerge. You’ll find your own meanings while learning the traditional ones.”
Created especially for new practitioners and people who’ve been intimidated by Tarot, this guide was created to help you get going immediately with a Tarot practice that will grow and deepen for many years to come. As you relax and enjoy colouring illustrations from the classic Rider-Waite-Smith deck, you’ll experience Reed’s accessible guidance as she shares:
- Card-by-card insights on the symbolism, meaning, and hidden wisdom of all 78 Major and Minor Arcana
- Guidance for colouring – what the classic colours mean, and why it’s sometimes even better to choose your own
- Easy, jargon-free explanations about the history and practice of Tarot
- Beginner-friendly spreads to help you get to answers fast and aid in decision-making
- Tarot-to-Go – a handy quick-reference guide for the essential meaning of each card